2012/05/04

Breaching the Summit



Hipstamatic is a wonderful tool.  I emphasize tool, a camera is only as good as the person holding it, it requires that ability and training to develop that sense of a good image.  The Hipstamatic can be used as a serious tool to create art. If you are a photographer that is has an obsession with sharpness and clarity even at giant prints well then maybe your should choose an 8x10.  But i think that my tiny cell phone camera produces art from my eyes view.

I use my small pocket camera too capture images when i forgot my DSLR or just did not feel like shooting with it that day, as in the case of this photo.  Cameras are tools, film is a tool, dark rooms, photoshop, lightroom etc. etc... all tools.  Put them to good use and you can create great art.Mophie Juice Pack Air iPhone 4 And 4S Battery Case - 1145JPAIP4BLK

No comments:

Post a Comment